We’ve Missed You
We love to share smiles and share life with our patient family. We’ve missed you and it’s finally time to start making appointments again.
Your Oral Healthcare is Essential
We believe your oral health is essential and inseparable from your overall health. From maintaining healthy gums and healthy teeth to crafting a beautifully brilliant smile to brighten your world, we want to ensure you receive the dental care you want and need.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Your safety is our primary concern – for you, your loved ones, our families, our team, and our community. We genuinely care for those we serve and those we serve alongside.
Standard Safety Procedures
We always employ extensive measures to protect our patients and our team from the spread of infections.
- We meticulously follow all relevant guidelines for disinfection of patient areas
- We ensure sterilization of instruments
- We treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria
- We autoclave dental instruments to eliminate all viruses and bacteria
- We use disposable, single-use supplies when applicable
- We consistently take "universal precautions” to provide a safe environment.
Enhanced Safety Procedures for COVID-19
In addition to our standard safety procedures, we are adding the following enhanced safety procedures regarding our entrance area, waiting room, restrooms, patients, and team from the spread of the coronavirus:
- We manage appointments to allow for social distancing between patients. Keep in mind that it might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We schedule senior citizens and patients with pre-existing conditions during a special time block where they will be the only patient in the office to limit contact with other people.
- We arrange the waiting room to meet the social distancing standards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will take your temperature with our touchless infrared thermometer as you come into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. You are always welcome to use our sinks to wash your hands with soap.
- We will ask all patients before their procedure to rinse with ‘Oracare’ oral rinse, which has been shown to kill viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- We frequently disinfect all handles, doors, and chairs in the practice
- We frequently disinfect faucets and toilets in the restroom
- We wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment when applicable
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have invested in several air filtration units with HEPA filtration technology that will keep the office air clean and fresh.
We're In This Together
As the coronavirus continues to dramatically impact lives, please know that we stand with you, your family, and our entire community. We stand ready to serve you, keep you safe, and keep you smiling.
Please Call Today for an Appointment
We look forward to seeing you soon.